The Schofield Barracks Passport and Naturalization Office support the United States Department of Defense (DOD) by assisting DOD Service Members, Civilians and Family Members in obtaining the official travel documents necessary to facilitate official government travel.

The Passport Office only accepts and processes applications for official, no-fee, and diplomatic passports for U.S. Citizens (native born, naturalized, American Samoa, Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico).

Passports for unofficial/leisure travel must be applied for through a local U.S Post Office or Hawaii Public Library.



Apply for a U.S. Passport

International Travel

U.S. Visa