September is National Preparedness Month
- Do you have a plan? https://www.ready.gov/plan
- Do you have a kit? https://www.ready.gov/kit
- Prepare for disasters: https://www.ready.gov/be-informed
- Teach youth about preparedness: https://www.ready.gov/kids/teens
- Do you know the alert systems in your area? https://www.ready.gov/alerts
Detroit Arsenal HPCON Status
Please visit the Detroit Arsenal Operational Status Page for information regarding COVID.
Army Emergency Relief
Life Happens. Army Emergency Relief is here to help Soldiers and families at this difficult time. AER can help with food, utilities, rent, mortgage payments, basic home furnishings, and vehicle costs when you need support. After all, it’s one team, one fight. #JustAsk
Call: U.S. Army Garrison - Detroit Arsenal AER Section at 586-282-0480 OR learn more at www.ArmyEmergencyRelief.org
The official focus of the U.S. Army.
Eye on AMC weekly newsletter
Eye on AMC is a compilation of the week's news from across the U.S. Army Materiel Command. Eye on AMC is updated weekly, with the new PDF posted here each Wednesday.https://www.amc.army.mil/Media/Publications/