The Directorate of Public Works: plans for, constructs, maintains and repairs real property including buildings, roads, utilities and grounds. DPW provides energy conservation, environmental and natural resource management services; and assigns Permanent Party Barracks at Fort Leonard Wood.
Business Management Division: (573) 596-1790 or 0928
DA4283 Work Orders are submitted through your Brigade S4 office.
For Service Order Requests please call 573-596-0333
- Environmental Compliance Officer (ECO) Course Information (CAC Card required)
- Clean Water Act Consumer confidence reports
- Hazardous Waste
- Culture Resources Information
- Natural Resources - Hunting and Fishing - iSportsman
In accordance with the National Historic Preservation Act and its implementing regulation 36 C.F.R. § 800, the U.S. Army Garrison Fort Leonard Wood (USAGFLW) invites the public to comment on the proposed demolition of Building 430, the WWII-era Red Cross Building, and its associated German POW-constructed stonework features.
Comments on the undertaking will be accepted for a period of 30 calendar days following the date of this publication. Comments should be addressed to Mr. Kenton Lohraff, Chief, Natural Resources Branch/Cultural Resources Manager at USAGFLW, DPW Environmental Division, 8112 Nebraska Ave. Building 11400, Fort Leonard Wood, MO, 65473; phone 573-596-2814; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Division: (573) 596-0956
Make energy a consideration for all Army activities to reduce demand, increase efficiency, seek alternative sources, and create a culture of energy accountability while sustaining or enhancing operational capabilities. Our goals are:
- Reduced energy and water consumption
- Increased energy and water efficiency across platforms and facilities
- Increased use of new renewable and alternative
- Assured access to sufficient energy supplies
- Reduced adverse impacts on the environment
- Eliminate energy waste in existing facilities
- Increase energy efficiency in renovation and new construction
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels
- Conserve water resources and
- Improve energy security