TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
We rely on our senses every day of our lives.
If a behavior or activity makes you feel uncomfortable, report it!
If it doesn't LOOK right, report it!
If it doesn't SMELL right, report it!
If it doesn't SOUND right, report it!
WHAT SHOULD I REPORT?
Give as many details as you can. Here is a checklist to help you.
- The date and time
- Where it happened
- What you witnessed.
- A description of who was involved
- Male or female
- How tall
- Hair color, skin color, age
- English speaking or another language?
- Was there a car? Note the license plate number.
- Have you seen this activity in your neighborhood before?
HOW DO I REPORT?
There are four ways to make a report:
- To report Suspicious Activity or Emergencies call the FLW Military Police at 573-696-6141.
- To report Subversion, Espionage, or Sabotage call the Fort Leonard Wood Army CI Field Office.
- Submit a Suspicious Activity Report. Once form is complete, save and use the "submit" button at the bottom of page 2. Or email completed form to the contacts provided within.
- In an emergency call 911.
Once form is complete, save and use the "submit" button at the bottom of page 2. Or email completed form to the contacts provided within.
All information will be kept confidential. Information submitted will be carefully assessed and, if warranted, investigated by trained investigators. All information gathered and all investigative activity will be subject to strict policies designed to protect the privacy and civil liberties of American citizens while protecting our Nation from terrorism.