SERVICES AT FORT STEWART
- Traditional – 9am, Marne Chapel
- Chapel Next (Contemporary), 10:45am Main Post Chapel
Grace Gospel Service, 1230, Main Post Chapel
Protestant Women of the Chapel Wednesdays 9am-Noon at Main Post Chapel. Childcare provided! Email us HERE
- Sunday Mass, 9am, Main Post Chapel
- Daily Mass (Mon – Fri), 11:45am, Main Post Chapel
- (Confession available before Daily and Sunday Mass)
Catholic Women of the Chapel (CWOC), Fridays 1000-1130am Main Post Chapel (912) 435-7674
- Last Sunday of the month 11am, Marne Chapel
Muslim Prayer Service
- Fridays 12:30pm, Main Post Chapel
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday, 6pm, Main Post Chapel
SERVICES AT HUNTER AAF
- Worship Service: Sundays, 9:30am
- Children’s Church: Sundays, 9:30am
- Navigators Bible Study: Wednesdays, 7pm
- Protestant Women of the Chapel Meeting: Thursdays, 9:30am
- Mass: Sundays, 11:30am
- Catholic Religious Education: Sundays, 10:30am
Fort Stewart & HAAF Chapels VBS ON-LINE 27 July to 05 Aug 2020..
The whole family will be able to participate in thishands-on virtual VBS.
On-line video instructions and lessons as well as BibleAdventure Books, Imagi-nation Station Gismos, T-Shirts and Stickers will beprovided to make the ROCKY RAILWAY VBS an amazing fun filled experience. ALLON-LINE VIDEOS AND INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT BY E-MAIL ONCE REGISTERED.
Family Registration and VBS Program Materials pick-up at:Main Post Chapel and Hunter Chapel Sunday's July 19 & 26 During Chapel Services.
Drive up Registration & pick-up at Main Post Chapel: MondayJuly 20 - 10AM to 1PM Wed July 22 - 10AM to 1PM
Drive up Registration & pick-up at Hunter Chapel: TuesdayJuly 21 - 10AM to 1PM Thur July 23 - 10AM to 1PM
Questions? Please send e-mail to:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle and High School
Tuesday 5:30 p.m., Victory Chapel
FS Youth Ministry POC: Chaplain Chaplain (MAJ)
Greenfield (912) 767-5692
Protestant Women of the Chapel
Catholic Religious Education
Fort Stewart POC: Mrs.Crystal Lopez Catholic Pastoral Life/CommunityCoordinator, (912) 767-5410(912) 435-7674
Hunter AAF POC: HAAF Catholic Chaplain Office, (912) 315-5440 or Mr.Charles Archer, (912) 315-5934
Family Life Ministries
Counseling for marriage and family matters, Marriage 101, and programs for couples, parents, children, and the entire family.
POC: CH (MAJ) Lee Greenfield 912-767-5692
POC: Your unit ministry team (Religeous Affairs Specialist)
Pastoral counseling: Pre-marriage, marriage, individual;baptisms, retreats, hospital visitations, memorial ceremonies, awareness training, etc.
3rd Thursday of every month
Marne Chapel (Bldg 610)