- Facebook: @FortStewartHunterArmyAirfield / @HunterArmyAirfield / @3rdInfantry.Division
- Instagram: @Fort_Stewart_HAAF
- Twitter: @USAGStewartHAAF
- Youtube: @FortStewart-Hunter Army Airfield
Media relations is the liaison between Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield and the media to tell our story to the public.
What you should know
- Fort Stewart-Hunter Army Airfield are closed military installations. All media visits need to be coordinated through our office and must have a PAO escort.
- If you need help after hours, call (912) 767-8666 and ask for the Public Affairs specialist on-call.
The 3rd Infantry Division and Fort Stewart Hunter Army Airfield provide color guards, marching band and speakers to approved community events. We require no less than 120 days prior to the date of your event to process approved requests. Get started: Complete the DD 2536 and email it to COMREL. Call Community Relations at (912) 435-9874 with your questions.
Cemetery visits require at least a two week notice. Call (912) 435-9874 to make arrangements. View the Cemetery Database.
We know we are loud. Please call the Noise Reporting Hotline at (912) 435-9879 to make a formal complaint with the Public Affairs Office.
We're trying to make our website as great as it can be. Have suggestions? Want a page? Contact the Webmaster at (912) 435-9531.
Read THE FRONTLINE ARCHIVE! Digital Copies (pdf) available for download January 2018 thru October 2022 Questions about the paper, call (912) 435-9614.