SUBMIT YOUR WORK ORDERS WITH THE NEW ARMY MAINTENANCE APPLICATION!
1. Download the free Digital Garrison App to access ArMA.
Access the Army Maintenance Application from within your Digital Garrison App. The Digital Garrison App provides your garrison information when you need it, in the palm of your hand.
Download on the Apple App Store
Get it on Google Play
2. Set up your ArMA Account.
ArMA account set-up requires:
1. The resident's personal email address (.com) and the military sponsor account (.mil). Note: The military sponsor will receive an email which MUST be replied to within 7 days, or the account will expire. [An account can be sponsored by the resident, or by a unit POC.]
2. Resident's personal contact information, including building/barracks unit number.
3. Start a ticket to submit your work order.
To submit a work order, start a ticket in the 'Maintenance Support' tab in ArMA. Select the appropriate category (or the closest match) for your discrepancy. When all information is completed and submitted, the resident will receive a confimation number.
Use ArMA to check the status of your ticket using the confirmation number.