Camp Parks Fire & Emergency Services is dedicated to protecting the Rugged Professional Soldiers, Families, Civilians, Visitors, and the local community with a specialized all hazards emergency response of highly trained, skilled, and certified Firefighters and Paramedics. We will strive to be the premier all hazards emergency response agency in the State of California.
- Anticipate and meet the needs of the Camp Parks community customer base.
- Through partnership with fire and emergency staff, develop key deployment strategies by application of diversified skills and knowledge.
- Through an aggressive leadership plan, the fire and emergency services has acquired best equipment, best trained, and most knowledge group of environment experts in the area.
- Through constant training, we can maintain our high level of competency to stop hazardous conditions to the environment.
- To give public educational programs to provide insight and awareness to the public on safety issues, as well as environmental ones.
- Maintain the high standard of knowledge, skills and techniques by self-assessment through Organization Readiness Inspections and stay current with future growths.
- Parks Reserve Forces Training Area Fire and Emergency Services bottom line: THE SOLDIER.
A safe place for kids to play games and activities while learning about fire safety.
For kids to obtain valuable fire/life safety tips
US Fire Administration - Pictographs that can help overcome literacy barriers by communicating messages with pictures.