Mission & Vision
Strengthen Total Force Readiness by serving as a Training Center, Mobilization Force Generation Installation, and Strategic Support Area.
Support training, personnel and equipment readiness of military units across all branches and components of America’s Armed Forces as they prepare for Multi-Domain Operations (MDO), executed through decisive action in a dynamic, challenging, and complex training environment. Operationalize the Fort McCoy Strategic Support Area (SSA) by serving as the primary provider and integrator of facilities, infrastructure, and the full range of installation Base Operations (BASOPS) to transient training units, installation tenants, and area support customers (off-post). Provide standardized, effective, and efficient services, protection, facilities, infrastructure, and quality of life programs to Soldiers, Families, Civilian employees and Retirees. Serve as a Mobilization Force Generation Installation (MFGI). On order, provide Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA). Accomplish assigned missions in a sustainable fashion exercising effective stewardship of the natural environment and cultural resources.
To be the Strategic Support Area of choice for Training America’s Armed Forces.
Total Force Training Center
- Sustain and Modernize the Installation's Infrastructure.
- Maintain and Expand the Training Customer Base.
- Attract, Develop, and Retain a Professional, Customer-Focused Workforce.
- Expand Land and Airspace Access to Accommodate Military Technology Modernization.
- Improve External and Internal Strategic Communications and Engagements.
- Enhance and Expand Quality of Life (QOL) Programs.
- Modernize Information Technology Capabilities.
- Our understanding of joint, interagency and multi-national customers and our ability to support their requirements during peacetime and war.
- Our Installation Management System and focus on continuous process improvement.
- Our ability to integrate base operation services in support of tenant and transient training customers.
- Our ability to garner the resources necessary to execute our mission.
- Our ability to maintain strong ties with local communities to enrich quality of life.
- Supporting the Reserve Component Forces and understanding their increasingly important role in National Defense.
- Develop adaptive work environments and conditions in response to all-hazards crisis.
- Promote and enhance the Installation Management System (IMS), its component programs, and management processes as Fort McCoy's form of governance.
- Maintain the 12 pillars of the Integrated Protection Program.
- Protect and preserve Fort McCoy's history and heritage.
- Foster stewardship of Fort McCoy’s fiscal and natural resources, energy, and the environment.
- Military and Civilian Service at Fort McCoy demands values based, customer-focused professionals.
- Fort McCoy focuses on results and accountability.
- Fort McCoy delivers the highest quality products and services.
- Fort McCoy embraces continuous improvement.
- Fort McCoy promotes trust and respect through open communication and transparency.
- Personal Courage