In direct support of FHL management of force protection, the Anti-Terrorism (AT) Branch establishes Army AT policy and program objectives; assesses and evaluates the FHL AT program; develops and disseminates AT strategic communications and coordinates with the FHL Public Affairs.
What should I report?
Give as many details as you can. Here is a checklist to help you.
- The date and time
- Where it happened
- What you witnessed.
- A description of who was involved
- Male or female
- How tall
- Hair color, skin color, age
- English speaking or another language?
- Was there a car? Note the license plate number.
- Have you seen this activity in your neighborhood before?
How do I report?
There are four ways to make a report:
- To report Suspicious Activity or Emergencies call the FHL Police at (831) 386-2526 / 2513
- To report threat / terrorist activity contact iWATCH.
- To report Subversion, Espionage, or Sabotage call the Monterey 902nd MI Field Office
- In an emergency, call 911