The Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security directs, supervises, and controls the resources assigned to the directorate. It reviews and analyzes operations and makes recommendations for improvement, formulates documents, and implements policies and procedures. It also advises the garrison commander on matters impacting assigned responsibilities. DPTMS Divisions are: Plans & Operations, Range Operations, Training Support Center, Security and Intelligence, and Airfield Division.
Provides support to all active and reserve components, ROTC, National Guard, civilian law enforcement, and foreign allied units. Training is supported by scheduling, controlling use and providing safety guidance to facility users. The division also provides supplies and materials, such as small arms targets. Range control maintains, modernizes and upgrades ranges and facilities to meet user needs.
Training Support Center
Provides training aids, devices, simulators and simulations, role-playing gear, non-pyro IEDs, rubber weapons, classrooms, Humvee Egress Assistance Trainer (HEAT), Engagement Skills Trainer, All Terrain Lifter Army System (ATLAS), Rough Terrain Container Handler (RTCH), Engagement Skills Trainer (EST), Virtual Battlespace (VBS 3), Instrumental Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (IMILES), still and video cameras, PA systems, overhead projectors, movie screens, plotter large-format printer (up to 36") and lamination. Also supplies graphic training aids from the Army Training Support Center.
A classroom environment for resident instruction, unit or individual online training.
ITAM is a comprehensive program developed to address land management problems and to support military training while protecting natural resources.
PLANS AND OPERATIONS
290 California Avenue
Fort Hunter Liggett, CA 93928
- Operates the Installation Operations Center (IOC)
- Develops and executes operational plans for contingencies or emergencies
- Anti-terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP)
- Installation Disaster Plans
- Coordinates emergency preparedness information campaigns
- Participates in emergency tests, training and exercises with both on-post and off-post regional emergency response and management agencies
- Coordinates non-routine assistance to civilian law enforcement officials
- Coordinates Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Disseminates critical information to service members, employees and residents
- Provides daily status reports to higher headquarters as required
- Manages force integration program
- Develops, publishes and exercises plans for mobilization (Pre/Trans/Post)
FORCE PROTECTION (Anti-Terrorism, Intel, Security)
- Provides and manages installation programs for personnel and information security
- Includes interfaces with Central Clearance Facility and Office of Personnel Management
- Manages FHL's Installation Information Security Program
- Conducts compliance inspections as required by regulatory guidance
- Conducts Industrial Security inspections
- Provides Operations Security, Information Security, and Personnel Security training