"A UNIFIED TEAM WITH A UNIFIED PURPOSE"
Mission Statement: Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security (DPTMS): Directs, coordinates, synchronizes, and integrates installation base operations; provides oversight and program management of garrison DCIPS security and training programs while providing force protection, mobilization and demobilization support, installation contingency and operational planning, and oversight of installation emergency operations functions in order to provide a focused operational environment for the Senior Commander, all Camp Humphreys and Area III tenant organizations, and our host nation partners.
Vision: A team of professionals serving the Army's premier community, dedicated to providing the best possible service to our Nations’ rugged professionals and their families.
Directorate Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security (DPTMS): Directs, coordinates, synchronizes, and integrates installation operations and training support activities, while providing force protection, mobilization and demobilization, reserve component training support, force modernization, operational planning, and emergency operations functions to provide a focused operating and training environment for the Senior Commander and tenant organizations.
Provide mission command for all hazards emergency management response and consequence management operations.
- Synchronize internal and external activities in support of force protection.
- Plan and coordinate execution of Antiterrorism and Emergency Management Programs.
- Support Theater Mobilization and Demobilization missions including: Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations (NEO); Korean Service Corps (KSC) Mobilization; KATUSA Mobilization; and Reception, Staging and Onward movement (RSO) of deploying forces.
- Provide exceptional fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft operational facilities and training opportunities.
- Manage personnel security, information security, industrial security, and security training.