Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
(Casualty Assistance Office (CAO), Summary Court Martial Officers (SCMO) and Wounded Warriors have priority.)
A self-help desk is located in the lobby of Copeland Center for Defense Personal Property System (DPS) instructions and Personnaly Procured Moves (PPM)/Do-it-Yourself (DITY) Settlements.
2. Mandatory Face-to-Face Briefings: Due to limited seating appointment must be made at the front desk.
PPM (DITY): Monday - Thursday; 9:00 a.m.; Room A104N (Computer Lab)
- Separation (ETS) and Retirement: Mondays - Wednesdays; 9:00 a.m.; Room A111
First time PCS Move or PCS Refresher Move: Thursdays ; 9:00 a.m.; Room A111
3. Claims Briefing: Fridays, 9:00 a.m. Room A111 (Explains how to file your claim in DPS.)
4. Personally Procured Moves (PPM) (DITY) Settlement:
Mondays - Fridays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.; Room A111
5. All shipment applications must be processed through the Defense Personal Property System (DPS).
6. The customer is responsible for the following for processing shipments:
Creating a user and password through www.move.mil
Creating their shipments through this website for Household Goods (HHG),
Unaccompanied Baggage (UB), Non-Temp Storage (NTS), Personally Procured Moves (PPM), and NTS Release by creating a HHG shipment.
Take advantage of the training tool in the tutorial of creating a shipment in DPS.
Once shipment is created, the customer must print and sign appropriate form for each shipment created.
- DD Forms 1299, DD Form 1797 for Household Good (HHG), Unaccompanied Baggage (UB), and Non- Temp Storage Shipments (NTS).
- For PPM shipments DD Form 2278; DD Form 1351-2; and Expenditure Checklist
All signed forms must be brought to the PPPO with a copy of orders to include all amendments for processing.
7. Shipment or Storage of Personally Owned Vehicle (POV) must go through www.pcsmypov.com
8. For BULBARK; ACS; Customers, and Wounded Warriors appointment only call: 254-368-5602
9. For Customer Service: