The Garrison Safety Office provides direct safety guidance and safety program management to the U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii organizations and provides base operational support to the U.S. Army in Hawaii.
Promote readiness of the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Hawaii, and the quality of life for its people, through the prevention of accidental injuries, illnesses, and property damage.
To create an organizational culture in which safety awareness, use of the risk management process, and enforcement of standards are synonymous with caring for Soldiers, civilians and leadership.
Report Unsafe or Unhealthy Working Conditions
To report unhealthy working conditions, you must fill out a Department of the Army Form 4755 (Employee Report of Alleged Unsafe or Unhealthful Working Conditions). It is processed according to Department of the Army Pamphlet 385-10 (The Army Safety Program), para 8-4.
Once filled out, deliver to the Garrison Safety Office at Bldg. 106 on Wheeler Army Airfield, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or provide to your supervisor.
Anyone submitting signed reports who request anonymity will not be revealed by the safety office to anyone other than necessary members of their staff or other appropriate garrison-level staff.
- Army Traffic Safety Training Program, or ATSTP: This program includes the mandated motorcycle and privately owned vehicle training required by the Army. Class availability and enrollment is through the Army IMCOM Registration system ✪. If you have trouble logging in, please close all browser windows and then try again. The local program manager can be reached at (808) 656-1166 or email@example.com.
- City and County of Honolulu's Department of Emergency Services: Ocean Safety and Lifeguard Services website
- Garrison Radiation Safety SharePoint ✪
- Hawaii's Department of Land and Natural Resources: Health and Safety website
- Hawaii Lifeguard Association: Hawaii Beach Safety website ⚠
- Local Hazards Course
- Safety Office SharePoint ✪