Fort Gordon Army Community Service (ACS) provides numerous programs and resources for Service Members (all branches, including active duty, guard and reserve), their families, retirees and DoD civilians.
Programs and services include:
- Army Emergency Relief
- Army Family Action Plan
- Army Family Team Building
- Army Volunteer Corps
- Employment Readiness
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Family Advocacy
- Financial Readiness
- Mobilization, Deployment & SSO
- New Parent Support Program
- Relocation Readiness
- Sexual Harrassment/Assault Resp. & Prev.
- Special Needs Accomodations Process
- Survivor Outreach Services
Go to FMWR Army Community Service (ACS) website for information on all their programs.
Go to ACS on Facebook.