The Plans, Analysis and Integration Office (PAIO) is responsible for providing the Army Support Activity (ASA), Fort Dix with the organizational and strategic support tools to ensure superior training readiness and mission execution, and to integrate the delivery of optimized services and processes throughout ASA, Fort Dix. PAIO is also responsible for gathering and analyzing data for higher headquarters, reviewing higher headquarters policies, and overseeing long-range plans.
• Common Levels of Support (CLS)
• Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
• Installation Status Report (ISR)
• Performance Assessment Review (PAR)
• Strategic Planning
• Provides support to the command through facilitation, integration, and/or management analysis of special projects or operational requirements
*PAIO is a forward-thinking office looking to carry relevant, sustainable processes and operations into the future.*
"Value Added Organizational Excellence."
PAIO POC Information
|Supervisor, PAIO||(609) 562-6630|
|Plans Specialist||(609) 562-6669|
|Management Specialist||(609) 562-6660|