- Soldiers are on hand to orient and assist visitors.
- We feature the Combined Arms Heritage Park in front of the museum, with two picnic table areas.
- DoD ID card holders may access the installation through any open gate.
- Non-ID card holders must get a pass at a visitor center, located at either Chaffee or Buffalo Soldier Gates.
- There are three different spaces available to reserve for functions:
- Auditorium for up to 180 people
- Ceremonial area for more than 180 people
- Reception room for food and drink
1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum
1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum Interior Exhibits remain closed to the public
BLUF: Repairs to the 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum continue. All interior museum exhibits remain closed to the public until further notice. All event spaces are available for current and future reservations.
The primary goal is to safeguard and protect artifacts from damage. Out of an abundance of safety and precaution for museum patrons, the interior exhibits/galleries remain closed in order for the repairs to be completed.
At this time, there is no estimated time of reopening.
Point of contact, 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum, (915) 568-5771.