The Equal Opportunity (EO) program formulates, directs, and sustains a comprehensive effort to maximize human potential to ensure fair treatment for military personnel, family members, and civilians without regard to race, color, sex (gender identity), religion, national origin, or sexual orientation and provide an environment free of unlawful discrimination and offensive behavior.
For a complete, up to date list of Army electronic publications and forms please visit the Army Publishing Directorate website here.
- AR 15-6: Procedures for Investigating Officers and Boards of Officers
- AR 600-20: Army Command Policy
- AR 600-20: Army Command Policy, Appendix C
- AR 20-1: Inspector General Activities and Procedures
- AR 25-13: Telecommunications and Unified Capabilities
- AR 600-100: Army Leadership
- Army Directive (AD) 2015-39: Inclusion of Sexual Orientation in the Military Equal Opportunity Program.
- Army Directive (AD) 2016-35: Army Policy on Military Service of Transgender Soldiers
- DOD Directive 7050.6: Military Whistle Blower Protection
- DODI 1020.02E: Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity in the DoD
- TC 26-6: Commander’s Equal Opportunity Handbook
- ALARACT 075/2017