Directorate of Human Resources (DHR)
Mission-USAG-Yuma Directorate of Human Resources Provides Administrative Services, Military Personnel Services, Army Continuing Education System Program Services and support under the Army Substance Abuse Program.
Official Postal Services-to recieve and distribute official mail. Location is building 300 and can be reached at 928-328-6161. Monday-Thursday 0600-1630.
- USPS doesn't have official services aboard YPG. The closest location is on 4th Avenue in Yuma and can be reached at 928-343-9416.
Installation Biochemical Program and Substance Abuse Services
- Military and Civilian Drug Testing
- 100% Random Urinalysis Testing
- Civilian Drug Testing TDPs and Department of the Transportation (DOT) Testing
Substance Abuse Prevention Education Program
- Military: 4 hours of Education and Awareness Training
- Civilian: 2 hours of Education and Awareness Training
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)-is located in Bldg 501, and can be reached by appointment only. The contact phone number is 928-328-2249.
- Short term counseling
- Information and Referrals to local service providers
- Screening / Assessment
- Follow-up services to assist readjustment to workforce
Substance Abuse Treatment Referral
Suicide Prevention Program-is located in Bldg 501, and can be reached by appointment only. The contact phone number is 928-328-2249.
- Annual ACE Suicide Prevention Training
Suicide Prevention Task Force (SPTF):
- Members convene quarterly to discuss the implementation and management of the Army Suicide Prevention Program (ASPP)
Military Suicide Prevention Education
- Mandatory 1 hour every fiscal year: Ask Care Escort (ACE) training
DOD Civilian Suicide Prevention Education
- Mandatory 1 hour every fiscal year
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Military Personnel Services
Common Access Card (CAC)/ID Cards
Beginning December 1, 2020 the USAG Yuma Proving Ground ID Card Center will be utilizing the new ID Card Office Online appointment scheduler for ID card appointments. Please visit https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/ to schedule your CAC and Military ID appointments online.
Click "Help" in the top right corner for step-by-step instructions on how to use this new online tool.
- Active Duty Uniformed Services Personnel and their dependents
- Selected Reserve Personnel
- DOD Civilian Personnel
- Retirees and their dependents
- DOD Contractor Personnel
Military Personnel Division-USAYPG is a multi-service installation. Our main mission is to serve all Service Members, Retirees and there dependants. The Military Personnel Division (MPD) Personnel Administrative Services are located in Bldg 501 and can be reached at 928-328-2578. Hours of Operation are Monday-Thursday 0630-1630 by appointment only.
The following are the functional areas that the MPD provides support:
- Identification documents (CACs/ID cards and ID tags)
- Evaluations-Enlisted Evaluations and Officer Evaluations
- Personnel Records-Enlisted Records and Officer Records
- Good Conduct Medals
- Promotions-Enlisted Promotions and Reductions, Officer Promotions and DA Promotions
- Reassignments and In and Out Processing
- Casualty Operations
- Liaison to Fort Huachuca
- Installation Retention (USAG)
- Transition/Separation/Retirement Services
- Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting and Management (G1)
- Soldier Actions and Applications
- Name Changes
- Warrant Officer and OCS Applications
- Compassionate Reassignments
- Awards and Decorations and Orders
- Finance-the services we would expect to need or currently use at Fort Huachuca, AZ Finance Office:
- Military Pay, Travel, Processing, Retirements, Customer Service, Chapters, Discharges, Separations, ETS, Pay Inquiries and Debt Management
- Freedom of Information Act Officer (FOIA)
- Privacy Act Officer
- Official Mail and Distribution Postal Officer
- Voting Assistance Officer
- Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) Coordinator;
- USAG Civilian Awards Program Coordinator.
- Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS)
Education Services is located in Bldg 2100, room 8. The hours of operation are Mon-Thur 0700-1500. The phone number is 928-328-3926. All proctored tests are by appointment only.
- Computer classrooms (Internet / Intranet connections)
- GoArmyEd / Tuition Assistance (Active Duty / Reserves / Guard)
- Academic Assistance
- Military Personnel Testing Support
- AWC Military Representative visits once a quarter
- Colleges in the Community: AWC, NAU, UoP
Soldier for Life Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP) hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 0600-1600 by appointment only. The SFL-TAP program is located in Bldg 2100, room 51. The phone number is 928-328-2167.
- Liaison - transition services for separation/ETS/retirement
- Coordinate services with transition points, i.e., Ft. Huachuca, AZ, Ft. Irwin, CA, Luke AFB, AZ, MCAS
- Resume Assistance / Job Search/Referral Assistance
Workforce Development WFD-hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 0600-1600 by appointment only. The program is located in Bldg 2100, room 51. The phone number is 928-328-2167.
- Civilian Education System (CES) Information/requirements
- Garrison WFD Training Coordinator – review training requests SF-182s
- Appointments preferred/walk-ins time permitting
- Career Planning & Development
- Mentee/Mentorship Program
- Developmental Assignment Program