**Online Services Appointment System**
Acuity Scheduling Appointment calendars are now available for certain services. More services to come soon.
Open Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m.
Masks required for entry. Social distancing rules apply
509th Help Desk
NO walk-in services. Steps to schedule appointment below:
- Customer submits 119 ticket if able.
- Then call 509th help desk at DSN: 314-646-2080 or Comm: +39 0444-71-2080
- Appointments times are supported from 0830-1630, closed during 1200-1300
American Red Cross
Virtual Services - Phone, E-mail, Web-based:
- Emergency Communication Messages, Emergency Financial Assistance
- Volunteer Inquiries and Opportunities
- Resiliency Workshops
- Training Services - Online opportunities only
- Closed/degraded Services:
- Hands-on Training (CPR, First Aid, AED, BLS, Babysitter Training)
- In-person volunteer opportunities
- Medical clinic volunteer opportunities are restricted to participating in COVID contact tracing
- Deployment Briefings
- Disaster Preparedness Education
- All community outreach and education is being conducted via our Facebook page
The Arena reopened bowling, the Lion's Den and the Gaming Room.
Hours of operations:
Mon-Fri, 1100 – 2000
Sat, Sun & Fed Holidays, 1300 - 2000
Please check with USAG Italy FMWR for updated information.
COVID-19 Arena-Specific Information:
In response to COVID-19, there have been some changes to operations at the Arena. They are as follows:
- 2 meters (6 feet) physical distancing is required
- Bowling maximum of 2 non-family members per lane
- Bowling maximum of 6 family members per lane
- Bowling lane reservations preferred but not required
- Kids Bowl Free will take place from 1100 - 1700 (Mon-Fri)
- Birthday party packages are not currently available
- Room reservation are not currently available
Army Community Service
Ederle: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 0800-1700, Thursday 1300-1700
Del-Din: Tuesday and Wednesday 0800-1700
ACS resumed regular service and no longer requires appointments. For more information, please call ACS at 0444-71-5800 or 0444-71-5823.
Family Advocacy Program Hotline: 335-805-7867
SHARP Hotline: 0444-71-8540
Military and Family Life Counseling: 349-210-5078 / 347-229-3781 / 349-454-3870
Army Emergency Relief
Assistance is available on an appointment basis. EMAIL or call: +39 349 697 8743
Arts & Crafts Center
Tu, Th 1100-1900
Car Care Center (Auto Parts)
Open for appointments for oil changes and tire service.
Auto Skills Center open for oil changes, maintenance, and propane tanks
Tues., Thurs. - 1100-1900
Mon., Fri., Sat. - 0900-1700
Sun. - Closed
Central Processing Facility (CPF)
Vicenza: M, Tu, W, F, 0800-1200, 1330-1530. Th 1330-1530.
Phone numbers DSN 646-5135/5136/5132/5147, COMM 0444-71-5135/5136/5132/5147
Camp Darby: Wednesday 0900-1300
Phone number DSN 633-8334, COMM 054-54-8334
- In & out-processing and sponsorship, by appointment only
- IACS registration, walk-ins allowed, M-F 0800-1200
- DEERS, M-F 0800-1200, 1330-1530, by appointment only
Mon, Tue, F 0800-1200, 1330-1530; Wed 0800-1200; Thu 1330-1530
DSN 646-5139/5138 or Comm. 0444-715139/715138
ID cards, appointments only through following steps:
- Go to https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco
- Click the “continue” button on Site Locator and Appointments (on the far right)
- Type in Vicenza or Pisa on the “Show Location Near” and click Search
- To the right next to the map click “More Info;” under the populated site
- On the bottom left click “Schedule an Appointment”
- Click on the month you want to make an appointment
- Click on the day you want the appointment and scroll down and click on “Book Appointment” on the time and date you want
- Complete all questions and save
- You will then receive a confirmation email.
The fingerprinting office in the Questura is closed until further notice. New Soggiorno applications will still be accepted but they cannot be processed until the fingerprinting office re-opens. We will announce when that happens.
Child Development Center (CDC) / School Age Care (SAC) services:
- Villaggio CDC/SAC, Building 703; DSN: 646-4443/4449
- Hours of Operation: 0730-1730, Monday-Friday
- Darby CDC/SAC, Building 726; DSN: 633-7459
- Hours of Operation: 0730-1630; Monday-Friday
- Who: Priority access to children of DoD Priority Levels
Parent Central Services (PCS):
- Ederle, Building 108; DSN: 646-5820/5821
- In person appointment only Tuesday & Wednesday 0830-1230; Thursday 1300-1800
- Office hours are 0830 to 1630 - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and 1300 to 1800 on Thursday
- Darby, Building 726, DSN: 633-7681
- In person appointment only, 1400-1500 on Tuesday and Thursday
- Office hours are 1000-1600, Monday-Friday
Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC)
Service by appointment only. Contact servicing HR Specialist/Assistant or email email@example.com
CFMO (Furnishings and Appliances)
Emergency repairs and replacements only for refrigerators, washers and stove/ovens. Dryers are being repaired and replaced. Dishwashers are not considered emergency items. For assistance call DSN 646- 2560/61/62/63 or Civ: 0444-71-2560/2561/2562/2563 or EMAIL.
Please refer to Health Command/Clinic tab for more information.
M-F 0800-1200, 1300-1630
Tricare insurance users can order their pharmacy refills through www.tricareonline.com or by calling 0444-61-9133 then selecting option 1 in the menu for Landstuhl footprint, then option 3 for Vicenza pharmacy, then option 1 to refill.
Department of Behavioral Health
Continue to see Soldiers and their dependents with acute psychological issues face to face on a case by case basis. Appointments preferred, but will accept urgent walk-ins.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Italy and in an effort to prevent the spread of the virus and protect the health and welfare of its beneficiary population. The Vicenza Army Dental Clinic at Caserma Ederle is taking all precautionary measurements on all dental appointments.
For more information please contact the Vicenza Army Dental Clinic directly at DSN 0444-61-9210.
Wed–Sun: 1000 - 1900
BNL: Monday and Thursdays, 0830-1320
Community Bank: Monday-Friday, 0900-1200; Appointments encouraged. Call ahead to schedule an appointment during business hours. Caserma Ederle 0444-25241; DSN 646-4865. Caserma Del Din 0444-925981; DSN 646-4731
Global Credit Union: Monday-Friday, 0900-1300
CWT SatoTravel (Official Travel)
CLOSED for walk-in service.
- Complete a travel cover sheet and drop your orders off in the drop box at
the CWTSatoTravel Office in Building 249.
- A CWTSatoTravel agent will make contact with you same-day, or follow up
with a telephone call at DSN 646-4905 / Cmrcl 0039 0444 71 4905, M-F 0800-
Department of Public Works (DPW)
Housing Reception Office – CLOSED for walk-in customers
Customer Service Office – CLOSED for walk-in customers
Driver's Orientation and Testing
Online, or by appointment, only. Go to the LRC Italy Drivers Testing Website @ https://www.afsbeurope.army.mil/Logistics-Readiness-Centers/LRC-Italy/Drivers-Testing-Italy/.
License Renewal & Italian Driver's License:
- Due to personnel shortages, all customers will have to drop off paperwork at the DTTS Office during normal Customer Service business hours, then return at a later time for their completed license. Expected turn-around time for completed licenses is:
* AFI Driver's License: Approx. 2 days.
* Non Tactical Vehicle (NTV License): 5 days.
* Memorandum for Italian Driver's License application: 10 days.
We apologize for the delays, but please plan accordingly.
Driver's Testing and Training Station Customer Service office hours: Monday - Friday 0930-1145 / 1300-1545
Note: Wait times can be long. Please have patience.
Saturday and Sunday 0900-1700
Tent opens Monday - Friday 1100-1700
* Vicenza food court closed until renovations are complete *
Subway 1100-1900 Daily
Del Din Express
Del Din Subway
Ederle and Del Din Fitness Centers
Monday - Friday 0530 – 2100
Saturday/Sunday 0900 – 1700
Training Holidays 0700 – 1900
Federal Holidays closed
- All patrons must sign in with DoD ID card
- 24/7 access is turned off
- Patrons must be 16 years or older
- The rules of physical distancing apply to inside and outside the fitness center approximately 6 feet or 2 meters
- Everyone must take precautions by using hand sanitizer before entering the facility
- Patrons must bring own water. Water fountains are out of service
- Small gym bags are allowed in the facility and kept at your person during work out
- Showers and lockers are closed. Bathrooms and sinks are open
- No spotters! So adjust weights accordingly
- Group workouts are discouraged
- During cleaning periods, all patrons must vacate facility
- Active Duty have precedence when max capacity is reached
- Masks are NOT required
Ederle Fitness Center Pool
Mon-Fri: 0600-0830, 1030-1900
Training holidays: 1030-1830
Federal holidays: Closed
Housing services are focused on one-on-one appointments with families with an exception to policy (ETP) PCS decision. All other services are suspended until further notice. ETP PCS questions can be answered via EMAIL or by calling DSN: 646-2722 or Civ: 0444-712722
Closed for WALK-IN. Available via +39-334-608-4422
All services are by appointment only. All requests for services should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must include your name, DOD ID number, phone number, and a brief summary of your issue. Legal Assistance personnel will contact you within two business days to set up an appointment as appropriate. It is extremely important to include your correct telephone number. Appointments requiring consultation with an attorney will most likely be conducted telephonically. Individuals requiring emergency services will be given the proper priority. All individuals entering the office space must wear a mask and must bring their
own pens to sign any documents.
Curbside pickup only.
Caserma Del Din
M-Th 1030-1730, Sun 1200-1600
Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
1130 arrival time - LRC, DHR (1st group), Clinic (Medical and Dental)
1200 arrival time - DPW (1st group), Lerino/Contracting, DHR (2nd group)
1230 arrival time - ALL OTHER DIRECTORATES AND TENANTS
1300 arrival time - DPW (2nd group), Contractors, non-Mensa-card holders
- Kindly make sure you follow designated ingress and egress routes.
- Be patient in line as it can take a little longer to get to the register.
- Employees who do not have the Mensa card (or a copy of it) with them will have to pay for their meal. No exceptions.
- Cutlery will be provided by Mensa personnel.
- No buffet option for salad. Salad and dressing will be served by Mensa personnel.
- Make note of the number on your table each time you dine in at the Mensa.
- Please note that seating at the Mensa has been significantly reduced.
- Therefore, consider taking away your meal.
- If you are dining in the Mensa, please free your seat as soon as you have finished your meal.
- A mandatory distance of two meters will have to be maintained while standing in the line, and while sitting at the table.
Military Family and Life Counseling
CYB/DoDEA MFLCs are providing non-medical counseling services to adults, children and youth through telephonic and video methods. MFLCS can be contacted at the following numbers to schedule an appointment:
+39 349 743 7351; +39 348 900 5664; +39 348 051 5248; +39 349 743 7340; +39 349 279 2910
Military Personnel Services
Only service via email email@example.com or phone DSN 646-5579/80/81/82 or COMM 0444-71-5579/80/81/82.
Operating hours 0800-1700
Equipment rentals, bike maintenance
Mon-Fri - 1200-1800
Pass and Badge
Bldg. 300A, Mon-Fri, 0800-1130, 1300-1600, walk-ins accepted
Only emergency passports will be processed, to include CRBA/passport for a new child when SM is PCS'ing within the next 90 days or emergency leave travel. For those who meet the emergency status, they should call 0444-71-4787 for assistance between 800-1700.
Hours: Monday-Friday 0900-1530
NO DA photos; all other photographic and video services available by appointment in VIOS (www.vios.army.mil) MON-FRI 0800-1130 and 1300-1630
Ederle: M-T-W-F: 1030-1630, Thu: 1330-1630
Del Din: M-W-F: 1130-1630, Tue-Thu: 1400-1630
Religious Support Office
Risk Reduction/Suicide Prevention
By appointment only. E-mail Lathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or call DSN: 646-5660/5666CIV: 044471-5660/5666
CLOSED for walk-in service. Travelers can request service through DTS or by phone.
Soldiers can still receive transition services though they are being done via teleworking, and a Virtual Center is still up and running. Online and phone services available M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Soldiers can also use JKO to complete certain requirements. For questions please call: CIV: 0444-71-4839/4840/4838 DSN: 314-646-4839/4840/4838 or email Arlene.email@example.com, Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amanda.email@example.com
- Ederle SKIES Building 308; DSN: 646-4988
- Private & Group Instruction/s will be offered 0900 to 1700, Monday-Friday
- SKIES Office hours are 0800 to 1800, Monday-Friday.
The Del Din and Mass Transit Shuttles are running normally, but at reduced capacity (Limited to 22 PAX per bus), IAW Host Nation restrictions.
Restricted seats are blocked on buses. If there are no seats available, please wait for the next bus.
Schedules are available at https://www.afsbeurope.army.mil/About-Us/Logistics-Readiness-Centers/LRC-Italy/Motor-Pool/
Substance Abuse Prevention
By appointment only. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call DSN: 646-5662/5660 CIV: 044471-5662/5660
Tax Relief Office
Current services will only include purchases, utility payments, and in/out processing.
For additional questions and to make an appointment, contact the Ederle Tax Relief Office at 0444-71-5104.
Mon-Tues, Thur-Fri 1000-1400
Donations must have appointment
TRANSPORTATION MOTOR POOL
The TMP is open for normal business. Please use the Customer Service window under the canopy at Building 273.
Hours of Operation:
Mon -Fri 0800-1200/1300-1600 (Closed on Thursdays 0800-1200)
U.S. Consulate General – Naples, Italy
Workload and local conditions permitting, the Naples consular section is now processing routine immigrant visas for spouses and children of U. S. citizens, and rescheduling previously cancelled immigrant visa appointments. Categories include:
IR1- spouse of a US citizen, married more than 2 years
IR2- unmarried child of IR1
CR1- spouse of a US citizen
CR2- child of CR1
Individuals with PCS departure dates within the next three months should contact the Consular Section via email at: IVNaples@state.gov to schedule an expedite appointment.
All food and coffee is grab and go, computers and phones are available.
No one under 18-years-old.
Mon-Fri, 0800-1630 at Torri
By appointment only. Click ⚠ HERE to make an appointment..
Due to the current conditions of the COVID-19, the Vehicle Registration office in Vicenza is working by appointments only.
To make an appointment please call DSN 646-2490/2491/2492/2493/2495 or Comm +39 0444-71-2490/2491/2492/2493/2495
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, 0900-1200 & 1300-1600
- Rabies vaccines for PCS
- Health Certificates
- Prescription pick up
All above mentioned services will be by appointment only, set up via Facebook, email email@example.com, or phone call DSN 636-9160 / COMM 0444-61-9160.
Prescription pick up with appointment slots only. Mon. 0900-1200.
- Open for lap and free swim
- Max participants: 30
- Must be ages 13 years or older. Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Lounge chairs: 15 persons
- Pool capacity: 13 total
- Lap swimmers must be max 2 per lane, starting and resting on opposite sides
- Ensure 2 meters (6 feet) spacing at all times
- There will be hourly sanitizing of surface areas and strict enforcement of rules
- During peak usage times, there is a 90 minute time limit per person/family
- Swimmers/patrons will enter through the south gate and exit the north gate
- Employee and patrons will wear PPE-masks when entering and leaving facility
Villaggio You Do It Center
Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. – 4.pm. Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Keep social distancing
- Knock on door and tell the clerk what you need
- Clerk will gather the items and place them to the left side for customer can pick-up.
WIC offices available Monday-Friday for telephone appointments only, DSN: 314-646-5670, COMM: 0444-71-5670 or EMAIL.
- Ederle Teen Center, Building 373 ; DSN: 646-5122
- Who: Registered CYS Youth & Teens (grades 6-12)
- What: Recreational Access
- When: Starting 18 July, only on Saturday afternoons
- Hours of operation: 1100-1800