RESOURCE LINKS & PREVENTATIVE TIPS
- ⚠ U.S. Army Europe Coronavirus Information
- ⚠ U.S. Embassy in Italy
- ⚠ DoD Coronavirus Response
- ⚠ U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- ⚠ World Health Organization
PREVENTATIVE TIPS AND GUIDELINES
There are simple everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Avoid seasonal influenza by getting your annual influenza shot from your healthcare provider.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home while you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds OR use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.