Quarantine and self-isolation Q&A, click here.
10 tips for at-home quarantine or self-isolation
Preventive Measure Tips/Guidelines:
There are simple everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
• Avoid seasonal influenza by getting your annual influenza shot from your healthcare provider.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home while you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds OR use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.