Department of Defense Notice & Consent
You are accessing a United States government information system that is provided for U.S. government-authorized use only. By using this information system (which includes any device attached to this information system), you consent to the following conditions:
- The U.S. government routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this information system for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, communications security monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.
- At any time, the U.S. government may inspect and seize data stored on this information system.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this information system are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any U.S. government authorized purpose.
- This information system includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect U.S. government interests -- not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this information system does not constitute consent to personnel misconduct, law enforcement, or counterintelligence investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential.
The primary function of U.S. Army Installation Management Command electronic media is to support the commander’s objectives; provide public, Army-wide and command information; assist the commander in identifying command problems and act as a tool for two-way communication.
This website is part of a Department of Defense computer system used to accomplish Department of Defense functions. The Department of Defense, U.S. Army and Installation Management Command use software programs to monitor this website for security purposes to ensure it remains available to all users and to protect information in the system. By accessing this website, you are expressly consenting to these monitoring activities. Unauthorized attempts to defeat or circumvent security features, to use the system for other than intended purposes, to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information, or otherwise to interfere with the system or its operation is prohibited. Evidence of such acts may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and result in criminal prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996, codified at section 1030 of Title 18 of the United States Code, or other applicable criminal laws.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit an Installation Management Command website, unless otherwise stated, unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. This information does not identify you personally. What we collect and store automatically could include:
- the internet protocol, or IP, address of the domain from which you access the internet (i.e. 123.456.789.012) whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your internet service provider, or ISP
- the date and time you access our site
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site the pages you visit (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page)
- and, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is not shared with anyone beyond the support staff to this website, except when required by law enforcement investigation, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
If you choose to provide us with personal information -- by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through the website -- we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information or service you have requested. There are times when your message is forwarded to other Department of Defense employees who may be better able to help you. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give it to any private organizations. Installation Management Command does not collect information for commercial marketing.
This system is made available by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof. The views and opinions of originators expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
External Links Disclaimer
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense, U.S. Army or Installation Management Command. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation websites, the Department of Defense, U.S. Army or Installation Management Command does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Army website. We consider an external link a hyperlink to any site that is not a dot-mil (.mil) or dot-gov (.gov) web address.
Installation Management Command does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). We may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Department of Defense does not keep a database of information obtained from these cookies.
You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and you may not be able to enter protected portions of the site. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
The use of copyrighted material within the U.S. Army is subject to U.S. copyright law as reflected in Army regulations. It is Army policy to recognize and respect the rights of copyright owners. This page does not create any right, remedy, or cause of action for any person against the Army. It is Department of the Army policy to recognize the rights of copyright owners (for example, photo journalists or embedded media) consistent with the Army's mission and worldwide commitments. Copyrighted works will not be reproduced or distributed outside of the Army without the written or electronically conveyed permission of the copyright owner.
In the event a copyright owner grants the Army written or electronically conveyed permission to use copyrighted material for internal command information or morale and welfare purposes, commanders or heads of Army activities will take care to assure that such permission is not abused by improper use of the material. In addition, any use of copyrighted material, for which permission has been obtained, will carry attribution for the source of the material. Army Public Affairs will continue to make every effort to reinforce this policy through public affairs channels and to ensure widest dissemination of these guidelines around the Army, and at every level of command. Copyrighted material in the Army's possession should be safeguarded from accidental unauthorized release. Copyright issues are under the purview of the Office of the Judge Advocate General and are covered in Army Regulation 27-60, Intellectual Property. Army Regulation 25-1 prohibits the posting of documents or information protected by a copyright on Army websites without the permission of the copyright holder.
Licensed use. A license is a contract which identifies the terms under which we can use a copyrighted work (e.g., can use my painting on the Army website for a period of six months, but not for any other purposes). There is no required format for a license and different licenses will vary greatly in their terms. At a minimum, the organization which receives the license should file a record copy. This will vary based on the scope of the license and intended use of the copyrighted work. For example, the Army's Office of the Chief of Public Affairs might keep track of any licenses which allow use of a copyrighted work on the Army website, but a battalion might keep track of a license to use a copyrighted work in a locally distributed document.
Icons. The garrison uses a number of icons on this website and on its social media platforms. The following icons are all from the Noun Project⚠ and are used according to the usage conditions outlined on the website. No endorsement implied.
- Analyst writing report by Gan Khoon Lay
- Calendar by Humantech
- Calendar by Iconsphere
- Camera by Rose Alice Design
- Checklist by Arthur Shlain
- Check Mark by Stefan Parnarov
- Cleaning by Monkik
- Clock By Adrien Coquet
- Command Policy icon by Creative Stall
- Community Information Exchange by Ben Davis
- Computer monitor by Anggi Wahyu
- Envelope by Rockicon
- Family Travel by Nikita Kozin
- FAQ by Gregor Cresnar
- File box by Untashable
- Food by Adrien Coquet
- Fuel pump by David
- Hawaii by Ted Grajeda
- Hibiscus by Vanisha
- Hiking by Adrien Coquet
- Monitor by Rockicon
- Monthly calendar by iconsphere
- Newspaper by Loïc Poivet
- Passports by Adrien Coquet
- Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo
- Personal Automation Section by Adindar
- Phone by Alice Design
- Phone by satria icon
- Phone by Adrian Adam
- Plate by HeadsOfBirds
- Power button by Ade
- Processing Promotion/Records by Scott Desmond
- Question by iconsphere
- Religious services by Bruno Gätjens González
- Retirement Services Offices by Arfan Khan Kamol
- Road closure by Martin
- Settings by Adrien Coquet
- Skate Park by Juan Pablo Bravo
- Teamwork by Tulpahn
- Tool created by John Caserta
- Transition Center by Adrien Coquet
- Turtle by Nambit
- Video camera by Rose Alice Design
- Voting Assistance by Vectoriconset10
- Warning by Florent B
- Warning Sign by Icon Lauk
- Website by Cuputo
This is an official U.S. Army website, and is provided as a public service by Army Public Affairs. Information here is consistent with Army and Department of Defense policies and principles of information and contains information cleared for public release. Except for material identified as copyrighted and licensed, information (text and images) presented here is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
Comments and other user-generated responses are welcome and encouraged for all Department of Defense/U.S. Army social media sites. User-generated content appearing on our sites is not edited in any way; however, these are moderated forums and all submissions will be reviewed for appropriateness before posting. We will delete or decline to post content that contains:
- sexual content
- overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material
- vulgar or abusive language
- hate speech or offensive language targeting any specific demographic
- personal attacks of any kind
- promotions for commercial products or services.
In cases where it is not possible to review content before it is posted, the review will be made as soon as possible after the content appears.