Service Members who are issued a Command Sponsorship Position Number (CSPN) T-XXXX are eligible for government family housing.  When the request for travel status of family members is received by the Housing Office, a travel status shall be granted for the family members. The travel status for family members will be determined based on when the SM is scheduled to arrive and the projected availability of government housing.

Military families who arrive to USAG Daegu and reside on post will live in a modern Army community with all of the comforts of home. From spacious and inviting accommodations, to an underground heated garage, large outside playground for children, and a barbeque pit to host cookouts with your friends, you will thoroughly enjoy your stay here.  For more information, contact the USAG Daegu Housing Office (DSN: 763-5166) in Soldier Support Center, Bldg #330, Camp Walker.


Lease Copy: Sample of lease copy and lease signing procedures. Lease preparation for the authorization of housing allowances are processed at the Housing Office.

List of Approved Realtors: Approved Realtors in Daegu, Waegwan and Busan

Loaner Furniture: Military personnel traveling under the 50% JTR weight allowance may be provided 50% furniture support in Area IV.  It is highly recommended to bring personal furniture because loanner sets can only be signed out for 90 days. The bare necessities and appliances are the only things provided for the duration of your tour.

Off-post Apartments: A wide variety of off post housing options to choose from that are within a short driving distance from the installation.

OHA Alottments: Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA) is for military personnel, approval for OHA is at the discretion and final approval of the Garrison Commander.  SM will remain on the waiting list until Garrison Commander’s decision is made.

On-post Availability: This link takes you to the Army Housing Online User Services page where you can check for on-post availability.

Pets: Pets are authorized in AFH; however, only two pets per household. Please also read the Army Policy for domestic animals on Army installations.

Temporary Lodging Allowance: TLA is an allowance that is approved by Housing and processed through Finance. TLA is designed to offset the cost incurred by Soldiers and their Family Members when it is necessary to occupy temporary lodging incident to PCS.

Self Help Store: Self Help stores are located at Camps Walker and Carroll. Stop by to pick up whatever you need to make minor repairs and improvements to your living space.