Mission: The USAG Daegu EEO Officer serves as the command advisor for all EEO matters; recommends policy, vision, and priorities; coordinates for and allocates resources; and conducts staff management of the EEO program.
Compliance and Program Evaluation: EEO is responsible to review and interpret applicable laws and regulations; conduct surveys; develop policies; command inspection programs; assessments; staff assistance visits; collect ISR data; manage EEO committee; personnel recruitment action review; and comply with accommodations guidelines. EEO is also responsible for advising all levels of management by providing EEO guidance and recommendations through participation in strategic planning; meetings (labor relations, community outreach, briefings); program overview, and administering sensing sessions.
- Training: EEO and Anti-Harassment Training is conducted in compliance of AR 690-12, EEO and Affirmative Action. All employees are required to receive two and a half hours of initial training and a minimum of one hour of refresher training each year.
- Complaint Processing: AR 690-600, EEO Discrimination Complaints, dated Feb. 9, 2004, applies to all DA appropriated or non-appropriated fund activities employees, former employees, applicants for employment and certain contract employees.
- Area IV Bases for Discrimination.pdf
- USAG Daegu EEO Office Structure.pdf
- USAG Daegu EEO Poster.pdf