Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the Fort Carson community that sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
The Model employer with a diverse and effective workforce founded upon equality of opportunity.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for walk-ins.
Location: 1626 Ellis St., Bldg. 1118, rooms 327-329
Disability Program Manager: Call 719-526-0872
- Establish standards and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Advise all levels of management regarding EEO related issues.
- Process all EEO complaints of discrimination in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Provide proactive, on-going training and education programs regarding EEO and civilian employment issues.
- Develop and publicize Affirmative Employment Program (AEP) plans and manage implementation of the program.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is institutionalized as an integral part of the Fort Carson mission.
- A work environment free from unlawful discrimination.
- A workforce that values diversity.
- EEO experts, who are responsive to the concerns of the Fort Carson leaders and employees.
The quarterly EEO newsletter was designed to keep managers and supervisors informed about critical Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) information and initiatives. If there are any issues you would like to see addressed in our future editions please contact the EEO Office.