Employee Assistance Program
By providing confidential evaluations, counseling assistance and referral services for all Department of the Army civilian employees and their family members, retirees and military family members, the Employee Assistance Program connects employees with essential civilian services including:
- Family and human service agencies
- Marriage counselors
- Career counselors
- Alcohol counselors/programs
- Drug counselors/programs
- Community support groups
- Physicians and psychologists
- Social workers
- Financial and credit counselors
- Self-Referral - Eligible individuals can call the office to make an appointment for services or discuss personal problems.
- Medical Referral - Occupational health physician or nurse can refer employees for evaluation or assistance.
- Management Referral - Supervisors can refer employees for assistance.
- Union Referral - Shop steward can advise union employees to seek assistance.
Employee Assistance Program Coordinator
Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
Army Substance Abuse Program
6477 Operations Ave
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005