The sights and sounds of YPG
- Family, Morale, Welfare, & Recreation-FMWR
- Installation Safety
- Directorate of Public Works (DPW)
- Directorate of Human Resources (DHR)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Religious Support Services
- Directorate of Operations (DOO)
- Plans, Analysis & Integration Office (PAIO)
- Directorate of Resource Management (DRM)
- Logistics Readiness Center (LRC)
- Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC)
- Command Judge Advocate (JAG)
- Public Affairs Office (PAO)
- Health Clinic
Welcome to U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground, the Army's premier test center. Featuring the longest overalnd artillery range in the nation, YPG conducts developmental testing on nearly every piece of equipment in the ground combat arsenal. The proving ground is at the forefront of Army modernization efforts, actively supporting six of the Army Futures Command's cross-functional teams building the future force. YPG is the host site of the annual Project Convergence capstone event, the largest capabilities demonstration in the Army.
YPG manages test operations at three locations: Yuma Test Center in Yuma, Arizona; Cold Regions Test Center at Fort Greely, Alaska; and Tropic Regions Test Center on leased land at multiple locations in Central and South America.
Yuma Proving Ground is Yuma County's top civilian employer, with over 2,000 civilian personnel. According to a comprehensive survey of Arizona's military installations, YPG's combined direct, indirect, and induced economic impact is in excess of $1.1 billion annually.