Emergency Management serves as the single integrated emergency management (EM) program for the planning, execution and management of response efforts to mitigate the effects of an all-hazard incident, to include but not limited to, natural, manmade, and technological disasters, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive (CBRNE) incidents and accidents on or affecting USAG Stuttgart’s facilities and/or activities.
What we do:
- Coordinate Emergency Management activities for the Stuttgart Area.
- Maintain and update the USAG Stuttgart Garrison’s Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan, Hazards Vulnerability Analysis and Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Activate and staff the Emergency Operations Center.
- Work with Host Nation Fire and Police, USAG Stuttgart Tenant Units, other agencies and task force elements to develop a variety of related emergency plans, procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate for local and federal government response and recovery operations during a major emergency or disaster.
- Conduct community emergency and disaster education workshops.
- Monitor severe weather watches, warnings and special statements and provide this information to the community via AtHoc.
- Provide assistance and support to all USAG Stuttgart Tenant Units through planning, training and exercising.
- Coordinate resource support to tactical response units and on scene Incident Commanders
- Provide Situational Awareness information and guidance.
WebEOC is a Web-Enabled information management system providing near real time information sharing and situational awareness to assist leaders at all levels in making timely and sound decisions.
WebEOC is a tool to alleviate duplicate reporting requirements. It is customizable and enables users to build their system to match their processes vs. changing processes to match a system.
WebEOC is Web-Enabled so it can be accessed from the office, at home or on the road, if you have a CAC / VPN internet connection, you can access WebEOC. It is also is Compliant with ICS/NIMS/ESF structures and is an Operations function.
Contact the EM Office to become a user.
ATHOC SELF SERVICE REGISTRATION
1. Go to the link above
2. Go to My Profile (On Top Banner)
3. Click "Edit" on far right
4. Under Basic Info:
Enter your information or verify it is correct
Select the forward slash next to USAG Stuttgart. At this point a new menu will come up.
Find and Select your command.
Select apply, then save. (Without completing this step the individual registering will not be visible to your command and you will not receive messages from the Command.)
5. Your Primary Work Location is what base you are on: Patch, Panzer, RB, etc. Enter your work #, Home #, and Cell # using the following format: 011-49-XXXXXXXXXXX
NOTE: It will say "invalid number" Click "Accept as is" (You MUST have a dash between the 49 and your phone number) It must also be a commercial number!
NOTE: You MUST have a work and Cell or home phone...to be reached during the day or night Enter your Work and Home Email:
Click "SAVE" and you are officially entered into AtHoc and will be alerted if an incident occurs