COVID-19 Command Policy
CURRENT: GENERAL ORDER 1D is in effect for the Stuttgart Military Community, effective March 15, 2021.
COVID-19 Guidance & FAQs
Guidelines relating to testing and quarantine for Stuttgart military community members, including PCS, return from travel, identification as close contact, and more, are regularly updated.
Information on host nation COVID-19 restrictions is regularly updated by the USAG Stuttgart Public Affairs Office. The information is provided as a courtesy to the Stuttgart military community, focusing on the most relevant aspects to our community, and is not authoritative. For full, official details in German, see the Corona Ordinance page on the state government website.
The community vaccination program, managed by the U.S. Army Health Clinic Stuttgart, is open to eligible members of the Stuttgart Military Community.
Please visit the clinic website for more information, or call the appointment line to schedule a vaccination appointment at (0)6371-9464-2900 or DSN 314-590-2900.
The Army Health Clinic-Stuttgart is not authorized to provide pre-travel testing for anyone not traveling on official orders (e.g., PCS, TDY, emergency leave).
All official and leisure travel is subject to DoD and Host Nation guidance and based upon unit travel and leave policies. As USAREUR, EUCOM, and AFRICOM all publish testing and quarantine guidance, it is recommended that personnel seek command guidance in addition to garrison guidance.
Informational Links (External)
- Army COVID-19 Homepage
- AFRICOM COVID-19 Updates
- EUCOM COVID-19 Updates
- USAREUR COVID-19 Homepage
- CDC Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) homepage
- CDC Information for Travelers
- DoD Novel Coronavirus Resources Site
- DoDEA Schools COVID-19 Site
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Novel Coronavirus Interactive Display Map and Demographics
- Robert-Koch Institute – Germany state-by-state tracker (website in German)
- State Department Travel Advisories
- Stuttgart Army Health Clinic
- World Health Organization