For questions concerning Reassignments, Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders. Soldiers are required to contact their Battalion S1. Levy packet documents are located below to the right of the screen.
PCS Orders Letters
Last name beginning with; A-G contact- Mrs. Deadwyler-Jackson: (912)767-7640 or Marquita.email@example.com
Last name beginning with; H-O contact- Mrs. Mikell: (912)767-7640 or Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Last name beginning with; P-Z contact- Mrs. Bell: (912)767-7404 or email@example.com
Supervisor: Mrs. Latonya Maxwell: (912)767-7874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Section Lead: Ms. Jamie Smalls: (912)767-5288 or email@example.com
If you have been officially placed on assignment instructions in IPPS-A, IAW AR 600-8-11 you must view the above power point slide and submit your Levy packet within 30 days of your official assignment notification date. Please follow the below steps to complete the PCS levy process.
STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL PCS
1. Log onto IPPS-A and complete your member elections
2. Start the levy brief power point slide by clicking in the picture frame above.
3. View the required documents section and print out the forms that pertain to you (forms are available to the right)
4. Submit all forms with required signatures along with the Levy brief certificate to your S-1. (keep a copy for your records)
Your PCS Orders will be available for download from IPPS-A within 5 business days of our office receiving a completed levy packet from your S-1. The Special instructions are a part of the PCS Orders and will be sent to you by the reassignment office.
Please note: if you are going overseas and requesting that family members accompany you (Command Sponsorship tour) you must request a family travel screening in addition to all other requirements at https://efmp.army.mil/EnterpriseEfmp/ Orders can’t be produced
until ALL requirements for overseas travel are met.
5. Once you receive your Orders immediately set up all appointments i.e. Transportation, Flights, Passports, Housing etc.
6. Should an addendum to your Orders be needed please have the S-1 contact our office.
7. 30 days prior to signing out of the installation see your S-1 to request installation clearing papers. The clearing papers will be sent to the requestor and the Soldier via Email. Please ensure that your S-1 include you in all correspondence.