Levy Brief (Reassignments)
For questions concerning Reassignments, Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders. Soldiers are required to contact their Battalion S1. Levy packet documents are located below to the right of the screen.
If you have been officially placed on assignment instructions and have received a RFO (officers) or received an Email via ASK, AKO, or Enterprise (enlisted Soldiers) IAW ar 600-8-11 you must view the above power point slide and submit your Levy packet within 30 days of your official assignment notification date. Please follow the below steps to complete the PCS levy process.
STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL PCS
1. View the levy brief power point slide above.
2. Sign the certificate (included) in the slides attesting that you have viewed and understand the brief. (questions about the brief contact the S-1)
3. View the required documents section and print out the forms that pertain to you (forms are available on the bottom right of the screen)
4. Submit all forms with required signatures and the brief certificate to your S-1. (keep a copy for your records)
You will receive your PCS Orders within 5 business days of our office receiving a completed levy packet from your S-1. The Orders will be sent to the Soldier and the BDE S-1 mailbox. The Orders are encrypted.
Please note: if you are going overseas and requesting that family members accompany you there are additional requirements as explained in the levy brief and Orders can’t be produced until ALL requirements are met. The additional requirements will not prevent you from submitting your levy packet.
5. Once you receive your Orders immediately set up all appointments i.e. Transportation, Flights, Passports, Housing etc.
6. If amendments to your Orders are needed please have the S-1 contact our office.
7. 30 days prior to signing out of the installation see your S-1 to request installation clearing papers. The clearing papers will be sent to the requestor and the Soldier via Email.
- Send Reassignment request for PCS Orders/ Amendments to: Email HERE
- Current Dislocation Allowance Rates
- Defense Travel System
- Defense Personal Property System (DPS)
- Send request for Installation Clearing Papers for PCS/ETS to: Email HERE
- DPS DOL-Personal Property Flyer
- ALMS ALMS/ATAARS Training Flyer
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (as applicable)
- EFMP 101 Certificate (E1-E6,O1-O3,W1-W2)
- RFO Request For Orders (Officer Only)
ORB Officer Records Brief (Officers Only)
OPCSRCL Officer PCS Readiness Check List (Officer Only)
- DA 5118 Reassignment Status and Election Statement (Enlisted Only)
- OL2B OCWS Orders Confirmation Worksheet (Officer and Enlisted)
SOU RET Statement of Understanding for Reassignments (Enlisted Only) Retention Representative (Enlisted Only) / GTCC (Officer and Enlisted)
- SOU T-O1 T-O1 Statement / TDY Option Form (Officer and Enlisted)