Mission and History
Operations Group ensures a leadership laboratory, training units and leaders to synchronize combined arms operations, as part of a joint force in unified land operations.
- Key Objectives:
- Ensure a seamless, complex and realistic decisive action environment.
- Capture and coach the best practices of combined arms maneuver.
- Foster a leadership laboratory that encourages units to experiment.
- Be masters of doctrine and a doctrinal guide post for rotational units.
- Ensure a professional approach and appearance in all we do.
World Class OPFOR
Soldiers of E Co FSC hook up the sling load of non-standard equipment to a CH-47 in support of 326 BEB combat operations
Rotational training unit soldiers load a RQ-7B Shadow on a launcher to support ISR missions
Rotational training unit soldiers conduct pre-flight checks before launching a Raven during the defense