Picatinny works extensively with businesses and universities to bring the world's best warfighting technology to our soldiers. Visit the links below to learn more about opportunities to work with us.
To learn about the following questions, please visit Army Contracting Command-NJ.
- How do I start doing Business with DoD?
- Where do I find contracting or subcontracting opportunities?
- How do I submit bids and proposals?
- Where can I find government regulations and technical data?
To contact the Office of Small Business Programs for assistance in doing business with Picatinny, please visit Small Business Program
To learn about the following questions, please visit Technology Transfer Opportunities
- Where can I find out more about Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs) with CCDC Armaments Center?
- How do I submit innovative ideas for Army evaluation (Submitting Unsolicited Proposals)
- What patented technologies are available for licensing?
- What laboratory and testing facilities are available to assist private industry?