For detailed information about on- and off-post Housing Services at Fort Lee, visit:
Army Housing Campaign
Tenant Bill of Rights: Plain Language Briefing
Our enduring obligation is to take care of people — our Soldiers, families and civilian employees. At Fort Lee, we are fully committed to providing a safe, secure environment on the installation. If you are a resident in Fort Lee Family Housing, the following process can be used to resolve maintenance issues.
Submit Work Order
Click here to submit a work-order online (view instructions for portal or mobile app) to Hunt Military Communities or call 804-566-3300 – this is a 24/7 maintenance line
- Hunt maintenance team must respond within one hour for EMERGENCY issues, within four hours for URGENT issues and within eight business days for ROUTINE issues (see below for definitions)
- The maintenance team will fix/repair the problem or advise the resident if they will need to return at a later date/time due to unavailability of parts or special service technician
Follow-up on Unresolved/Critical Issues
If you have an issue that is not resolved to your satisfaction or in a timely manner after submitting a work-order to Hunt, we encourage you to you to elevate your issues/concerns through any of the following methods:
- U.S. Army Garrison Fort Lee Housing Office: Contact the Housing Office directly at 804-734-5091 or 804-734-5004 during regular business hours.
- Interactive Customer Evaluation: Click here to submit an ICE comment regarding Fort Lee Housing – organizations are required to respond within 72 hours.
- Commander's Housing Hotline (24/7): Call 804-734-6300 to address your unresolved issue or concern directly with a Garrison Command team representative or submit your issue via e-mail using the form on this page.
Definitions: Emergency and Urgent Issues
- A/C not working (temps greater than 85 degrees)
- Broken water line/No water
- Electrical hazards
- Heat not working (temps less than 55 degrees)
- Garage door inoperable (safety risk to children)
- Sewage back up
- Inoperable exterior door lock
- All mold calls
- Gas leak
- Complete range or oven failure
- Inoperable toilet (if another is available)
- Refrigerator failure
- No hot water
Other hazardous or life-threatening situations not identified as critical to life, safety or health will be individually assessed.
Life/Safety/Health Definition: "Any emergency or urgent condition or work order that, if not corrected, may cause harm or injury to a person."
Hunt Military Communities
Call 804-566-3300 and listen to menu options for desired services
U.S. Army Garrison Fort Lee Housing Office
Housing Management Specialist: 804-734-5091
Housing Management Specialist: 804-734-5004