Operations & Maintenance Division (OMD) Line Marking Procedures
All proposed Line Marking requests must be approved through the OMD Line Locate Office located at Building 40001
(IAW Standard Operating Procedure for Line Markings (DPW-OMD-001) dated June 2018.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LINE MARKINGS:
- Before submittal of any DPW-OMD Line Marking Form, please ensure that the appropriate FH form 200-10 has been submitted to DPW Environmental at USARMY Ft Hood IMCOM Central Mailbox DPW ENV Dig Permits. Once the 200-10 has been submitted and approved, at this point please fill out DPW-OMD 001 form for Line Marking.
- Please print and fill out DPW-OMD Line Marking Form or click HERE to e-mail the OMD Line Locate Team. They will provide you with the form and additional required information for line marking approvals via e-mail or fax.
- Furnish the following information:
- Name of requestor
- Name of organization (address and telephone number)
- The purpose of the line marking request and contract number (if applicable)
- Allow at least 10 business days for scheduling. During peak periods, this time frame may vary. Therefore, it is advisable to schedule as much in advance as possible.
- The general contractor is responsible for submitting inclusive line locate requests for all project sites (including locations for sub-contractors- no requests from sub-contractor will be processed).
- Soldiers who need to get a land excavation permit for training areas will need to contact Range Control at 287-8707.
- PICK UP LINE MARKINGS UPON COMPLETION:
- Come during regular office hours to pick up your validated form. The signed forms will be located in room W005, building 40001. Also consider giving the main option, when form is filled out, we’d prefer to email completed form back to the requestor.
- For more information on OMD Line Locate Office, please call us at 287-9735 or click HERE to e-mail the OMD Line Locate Team.