As part of the garrison commander’s executive staff, the Plans, Analysis, and Integration Office (PAIO) provides holistic management analysis to the Fort Gordon installation. PAIO focuses on innovative enterprise-level solutions for strategic planning, continuous process improvements, and performance management to provide leaders with decision support, optimization of resources, and realization of efficiencies.
Major programs include:
- Army Stationing and Installation Plan (ASIP)
- Common Levels of Support (CLS)
- Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
- Installation Status Report (ISR)
- Performance Assessment Review (PAR)
- Strategic Planning (Installation Planning Boards)
- Army Communities of Excellence (ACOE)
The staff also:
- Captures data in reports, brochures, etc. in support of Fort Gordon population report
- Completes an annual direct economic impact statement, which incorporates Fort Gordon integration into the local community through the expenditure of our resources
- Facilitates partnerships with the local community for engagements, business transformation, and strategic operations
- Provides support to the command through facilitation, integration, and/or management analysis of special projects or operational requirements
PAIO is a forward-thinking office looking to carry relevant, sustainable processes and operations into the future.
Organizational Structures Analysis
Provides overall integration, planning, monitoring, and coordination of transformation initiatives, and/or stationing actions. This service provides senior and garrison commanders with the tools and data necessary to effectively capture requirements that impact cost, and then monitor and report unit movements as necessary and directed.
Strategic Planning Support
Provide through the bi-annual Installation Planning Board (IPB) meetings, a three- to five-year management tool that aids in the alignment of resources to valid installation requirements and/or initiatives and moves the garrison toward mission and goal achievement. The IPB strategic plan and supporting action plans, along with the Integrated Priority List (IPL), ensure that installation resources and efforts are applied against missing requirements, established goals and objectives, and the senior commander’s enduring priorities.
Facilitates intra-agency and/or cross-functional issues through integrated operations; facilitate the development of plans and actions in support of senior commander- and/or garrison commander-directed actions and/or requirements; and develop products for external stakeholders such as local, state, and federal agencies.
Measures and evaluates garrison and/or installation performance against baseline standards as established by Common Levels of Service (CLS), Installation Status Report (ISR), and/or other applicable laws and directives.
Change Management and Organization Improvement
Provides a systematic and codified methodology that facilitates business transformation (organizational change), cost management, and continuous process improvement initiatives. Intended to provide the commander with the capability to develop or strengthen the systems, processes, or tools that support performance management.
Manages and facilitates the garrison Customer Service Excellence (CSE) program using the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) system and other locally generated products and/or initiatives. Entails using available systems to capture, store, and analyze Customer Feedback to identify positive and negative trends, drive continuous improvement, identify best practices, and make service delivery adjustment/change for more effectiveness and efficiencies.