The United States Army Garrison Daegu (USAG-D) recognizes that investing in the Area IV workforce and developing them for future leadership positions is critical to sustaining and advancing the Army’s mission. One proactive approach to this goal is the USAG-D Leadership through Engagement, Agility, and Development (USAG-D LEAD) Program, a local leadership development program, that focuses on connecting GS 9-12 (or equivalent) employees with the competencies, knowledge and experience key to delivering extraordinary services and installations to our community.
LEAD is designed to equip Army civilians (AF and NAF), and Korean National employees with leadership competencies through self-assessments, developmental relationships, and relevant garrison challenges (team projects).
- True Colors Personality Assessment
- Facilitated Discussions by Senior Officers & Civilians
- Director Roundtable & Panel Discussions
- Escape Room
- Mock Interviews
- Communication Workshop
- Wellness Seminar
- Case Studies and Teach Back Exercises
- 2019 Business Challenge/Team Project
- Off-Site Visit
- Leads Others
- Builds Trust
- Leads by Example
- Creates a Positive Environment
- Prepares Self
- Develops Others
- Stewards the Profession
- Gets Results
- Extends Influence Beyond Chain
To request an application, please contact Workforce Development at (315) 763-4928.