Garrison Shuttle Service
Garrison Shuttle Service (Tower Barracks, Rose Barracks & Netzaberg)
- R-1: Rose Barracks-Tower Barracks
- R-3: NETZABERG CAC Access Required - email certificate
- R-5: 5th Community (Camp Aachen, Algier & Normandy)
- R-6: Tower Barracks - Rose Barracks (HOLIDAYS)
- Netzaberg Chapel (Sundays)
- Inclement Weather, Delayed Reporting & Early Dismissal Schedule
Garrison Shuttle Service (Hohenfels)
- R-1: On-Post Shuttle
- R-2: Hohenfels – Hohenburg CAC Access Required - email certificate
- R-3: Hohenfels – Laaber CAC Access Required - email certificate
- R-5: Hohenfels – Deusmauer CAC Access Required - email certificate
- holiday shuttle schedule
- Inclement Weather, Delayed Reporting & early Dismissal Schedule
Note: The garrison shuttle will not run during red or black ROAD CONDITIONS.
Garrison Taxi Service
Tower Barracks Taxis
- Tina’s Taxi Crew: 0174-185-3101
- Rene´s Taxi: 0171-498-8810
- Stefan Farago: 09641-3959
- Henry’s Taxi: 0152-5353-1639
Rose Barracks Taxis
- Taxi André Piehler 0171-369-5156
- Sertl Bernhardt 0171-466-7034
- Taxi Piehler Oliver 0170-480-1050
- Taxi Gabriele Herkert 09492-6474
- Bahnhof 08821-1616
- Marienplatz 08821-2408
- RICHARD-STRAUSS-PLATZ ⚠ 08821-57088
- HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGES ⚠ 0170-632 2520
Garrison Taxi Service Instructions
- Request a taxi driver with a U.S. Installation Pass (Make this clear several times, as this is critical. If the driver does not have a pass, then the driver will not be allowed on-post).
- Specify your pick-up point. (Just saying "Tower" or "Rose" is not enough. Clearly indicate Tower Barracks or Rose Barracks and give a specific building number or street address).
- Give them your full name.
- Give them your phone number. (Cell phone preferred).
- Specify number of passengers
- Specify the time of pick-up. (Preferably in advance, especially if you need to go or come from the airport).
* Airport Note: If you are traveling to the airport, report the total number of suitcases. American luggage sizes are larger than European sizes. Also report how many passengers will be going. This will determine if one, or two, taxi cars will be necessary. These companies do not have many vans. If you have small infants, you will need to bring your own child's vehicle safety seat. It is not a requirement for taxi's to provide that.
- Specify destination.
- Be prepared to pay in full with euros (€). (Be prepared to pay all taxi driver's in euros. Some taxis do not accept U.S. dollars or any form of credit).
The best thing to do is call in advance and coordinate an appointment in order to get the larger vehicles. All taxis will be searched upon arrival at the installation Access Control Point (ACP) at any installation, even with U.S. ID cardholders as passengers. Taxi drivers without installation passes CAN NOT be signed in to any USAG Bavaria installation.