The Army knows that employment is one of the most significant issues for Army Families. The goal of the Employment Readiness Program is to assist Family Members with the challenges associated with the job-search process, particularly as they are impacted by the mobile military lifestyle. We can help you get an edge in a competitive job market.
Who's eligible to use the program?
Active Duty Members, Spouses and other Family Members (to include youth), Surviving Spouses, Retirees, and DA civilian employees are eligible to participate free of charge.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Professional Career Development Services include:
- Career Coaching
- Job-Search Assistance
- Job Information – www.erp1stop.com (local job listings)
- Resource Library
- Training on individual skill and interest self-assessments
- Practice Interviews
- Job-Search strategies
- Employer referrals
- Job fair preparation
- Resume review and critique
- Monthly training classes on a variety of topics related to finding gainful employment.
- Information on educational resource programs for Military Spouses
- Federal, State, & City job openings
- Contractors and Staffing/employment Agencies
- Local Employers
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) opportunities
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you do offer job placement?
No, the employment readiness program is NOT a placement service. It only provides information and training on employment issues.
Where can I find information on off post jobs?
Visit www.erp1stop.com, look on the job board tab.
Do you have information on the Priority Placement Program for Spouses (PPP-S)?
Yes, visit your local Employment Readiness Program office for detailed information on how to register.