To request MVISC products or services please visit our online work request system, Visual Information Ordering System (VIOS), at https://vios-east.army.mil
VIOS Log In Instructions
- Customers can obtain access to VIOS online using CAC credentials at https://vios-east.army.mil.
- Customers using their CAC to log in to VIOS for the first time will select the button ‘a new VIOS user’ and then select the installation to which they belong (e.g. Fort Rucker Multimedia Visual Information Center) from the dropdown list.
- Once a customer has registered, customer contact information will auto-populate for subsequent requests. This information may be edited at any time from the user's "My Profile” screen by clicking the link located in the upper right of the screen.
- Selecting the "DA 3903” icon will begin the work request process. Once all required information has been submitted, the customer will be provided a work request number which can be used to monitor the status of the request by logging back into the system and selecting one of the following blue links that appear just to the left of the DA 3903 icon: Cancelled, Completed, Disapproved, In Process or New.
- Through VIOS, customers are continually kept advised of the status of their work requests via multiple e-mail notifications (this function may be turned off on your "My Profile" page.)
- When you move to another installation you will need to go to “My Profile” and select “Permanently transfer my VIOS account” to transfer yourself to your new duty location.
Customers may cancel a work request while it is still considered “new.” After the work request has been approved, customers will need to contact the VI team to cancel or modify a work request. Please call (334) 255-2950.
DA and "Head and Shoulders" Photo Appointments
DA and "Head and Shoulders" photo studio appointments are submitted through VIOS.