Accurate, on time payments... every Soldier, every time.
The Army Military Pay Office provides timely and accurate military pay, travel pay and disbursing support to Department of Defense personnel and their families. AMPO strives toward continuous improvement and financial operational excellence with a collaborative focus on superior customer service.
- Financial PCS Outprocessing Information
- fort rucker virtual financial inprocessing brief
- fort rucker separations financial brief
- PCS SmartVoucher Instructions
- PCS Travel Help Sheet
- Reserve and National Guard Pay Information
- separation/retirement interview checklist
- verification of national guard / reserve service member leave sample memo
Points of Contact
|Deputy Director||(334) 255-3416|
|Quality Review||(334) 255-3810|
|Lead MilPay Tech||(334) 255-1603|
|Lead MilPay Tech||(334) 255-9182|
|Debt Management||(334) 255-1061|
|General Processing||(334) 255-9039|
|General Processing||(334) 255-3911|
|In/Out Processing||(334) 255-1091|
|Room 371 B||(334) 255-1646|
|Lead MilPay Tech||(850) 885-7217|
|7th SFG (A)||(850) 885-7430|
The U.S. Army Financial Management Command conducts enterprise-level financial operations, provides technical coordination for finance and comptroller units and military pay support with commands across the Army, in order to ensure the effective implementation of policies and programs to support optimally resourcing the Army and supporting Soldiers.