Providing world class finance and accounting service for the military and defense agencies, the Army Military Pay Office at Fort Lee provides military pay operations to Army Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard Service Members. Our goal is to pay Soldiers what they are entitled to timely and with accuracy. We are a fully integrated financial service provider here to support and serve the brave men and women who serve our country and protect our way of life.
Virtual Permanent Party In-Processing Briefing
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m.
Location: Access the virtual briefing by clicking here.
After briefing, Soldiers will be directed to use Smart Voucher System (smartvoucher.dfas.mil) to submit the following documentation:
- Leave Form (DA Form 31) for PCS leave (signed-in on block 16)
- DD Form 1610 (TDY orders), if applicable, which cover the date of departure from your last duty station to arrival at Fort Lee
- Commercial travel (tickets/receipts), if applicable
- Original lodging receipts with a zero balance
- Receipts for any reimbursable expense of $75 or more
- Advance Travel payment information for this PCS
- Statement of non-availability for DLA claims (Single Soldiers, geographical bachelors, and Soldiers married to Soldiers not claiming dependents).
Contact Information: (804) 734-7287/6360/7911; DSN 687
|Customer Service||(804) 734-6363|
|Lead Technician/Debts||(804) 734-6360|
|IN/OUT Processing SUPV/RESERVE PAY/TRAVEL||(804) 734-7911|
|MY PAY PIN Reset||(804) 734-7295|
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Debt Management