Providing world class finance and accounting service for the military and defense agencies, the Army Military Pay Office at Fort Lee provides military pay operations to Army Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard Service Members. Our goal is to pay Soldiers what they are entitled to timely and with accuracy. We are a fully integrated financial service provider here to support and serve the brave men and women who serve our country and protect our way of life.
Soldiers arriving to Fort Lee on Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders must submit an In-Processing packet using the Smart Voucher System at https://smartvoucher.dfas.mil/voucher/ . Smart Voucher will allow Service Member (SM) to create a DD Form 1351-2 (Travel Voucher) and attach proper documentation such as: Complete/signed DA31, Orders, Amendments, Lodging receipts, proof of payment.
Two ways to access Smart Voucher:
- Go directly to Smart Voucher at https://smartvoucher.dfas.mil/voucher/, or
- SM may also find it at Quick Links at the MyPay page. If you enter using MyPay, please do not login until after you arrive at the Smart Voucher link on the Quick Links.
Useful Information links:
- DD form 1351-2 Travel Voucher Checklist
- Mil PCS Smart Voucher (SV) Quick Start Guide V1
- Mil PCS Smart Voucher (SV) Quick Start Guide V2
Conducted every Wednesday at 0900hrs
Location: Soldier Support Center (SSC)) Bldg. 3400, Auditorium Rm 138
SM must provide a DA 31 and copy of orders during the finance briefing
The AMPO will clear Soldiers from ISIMS NLT than the day before their leave starts
Contact Information: (804) 734-6363/7287 DSN 687
|Customer Service||(804) 734-7287|
|Lead Technician/Debts||(804) 734-6360|
|IN/OUT Processing SUPV/RESERVE PAY/TRAVEL||(804) 734-6363|
|MY PAY PIN Reset||(804) 734-7295|
- PCS In-Processing Packet (Smart Voucher Instructions)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Debt Management