The IMCOM Directorate-Europe Retirement Services Office was established on 1 October 2007 and is responsible for supporting all Army Retirees, annuitants, or survivors living in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. IMCOM-Europe has responsibility for providing all services for an Army Retiree population of approximately 10,000 retirees, annuitants, and survivors living and working in the region.
- U.S. Army Human Resources Command
- USAREUR Casualty Assistance - Tel: 0049-(0)6302-67-5883 open 24 hrs a day/7 days a week, to Europe and Africa Casualty Assistance Center (Sembach, Germany) Available 24 hours a day Tel: +49(0)611-143-544-1340.
- Request DD form 214 (Click here for more)
- IMCOM-Europe Transition Centers (Click here for more)
- IMCOM-Europe Retirement Services Officers (RSO) (Click here for more)
Retiree issues should be brought to the attention of the local USAG Retiree Council and if not resolvable at that level will be forwarded to the IMCOM-Europe Retirement Services Office for action and/or coordination with HQ IMCOM, HQDA, or USAREUR. Issues may be submitted by any retiree, annuitant, or survivor at any time.