Friday 13 May, 2022
|Camp Humphreys Road Conditions|
Effective April 28, foreign guests (those without US passports) are now authorized to enter Camp Humphreys without an Exception to Policy (ETP).
Current DoD policy requires proof of COVID vaccination in addition to normal identification requirements. At the time of the pass request, guests are required to present a U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) COVAX card or one of the following: USFK Form 49 Confirmation of COVID-19 Vaccination; Korea Center for Disease Control (KCDC) COOV (COVID Overcome) App image or KCDC Certificate of Immunization; or Negative PCR COVID test (administered within 72 hours). Non-vaccinated personnel, requiring access to a U.S. Army installation, may submit an ETP endorsed by the sponsoring O6/GS15 and approved by the Garrison Commander.
Visitor pass procedures can be found on the Garrison webpage at the link provided below.
USFK Regulation, Installation Access Control can be found at the link below:
Corona Virus Documents / Posters
- Exchange Quarantine Support Ordering Instructions.jpg
- Exchange Quarantine Support QR Code.jpg
- 64-USFK Letter to Mbrs and Families (ENG).pdf
- 63-USFK Authorized Departure Memo (ENG).pdf
- 61-USFK PHE Declaration (ENG).pdf
- 62-USFK Commander's Leave Guidance (ENG).pdf
- 5-Basic Hygiene COVID19 v1.0.pdf
- 6-Interim Guidance for Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019.pdf
- 1-APHCAlert nCoVOutbreak28Feb2020.pdf
- 2-Actions for HPCON Levels.pdf
- 3-COVID-19 Facility Cleaning and Disinfection Guideline 25FEB2020.pdf
Welcome to U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys
Located within the seaport city of Pyeongtaek, along the western coast of South Korea, and approximately 40 miles south of Seoul, Camp Humphreys is home to the Army's most active airfield in the Pacific and the center of the largest construction and transformation project in the U.S. Department of Defense's history.
In addition to its airfield, there are several U. S. Army tactical and direct support units located on Camp Humphreys.
For more information on USAG Humphreys, go to our Newcomers page
What's Happening on Camp Humphreys?
Wednesday 20 Apr, 2022
Friday 8 Apr, 2022