Corona Virus Documents / Posters
- 1-APHCAlert nCoVOutbreak28Feb2020.pdf
- 2-Actions for HPCON Levels.pdf
- 3-COVID-19 Facility Cleaning and Disinfection Guideline 25FEB2020.pdf
- 4-Barracks Hygiene.pdf
- 5-Basic Hygiene COVID19 v1.0.pdf
- 6-Interim Guidance for Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019.pdf
- 61-USFK PHE Declaration (ENG).pdf
- 62-USFK Commander's Leave Guidance (ENG).pdf
- 63-USFK Authorized Departure Memo (ENG).pdf
- 64-USFK Letter to Mbrs and Families (ENG).pdf
Welcome to U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys
Located within the seaport city of Pyeongtaek, along the western coast of South Korea, and approximately 40 miles south of Seoul, Camp Humphreys is home to the Army's most active airfield in the Pacific and the center of the largest construction and transformation project in the U.S. Department of Defense's history.
In addition to its airfield, there are several U. S. Army tactical and direct support units located on Camp Humphreys.
For more information on USAG Humphreys, go to our Newcomers page