The 3d Cavalry Regiment is a Combined-Arms Cavalry Team primarily equipped with Strykers and composed of Brave Rifles Tough Troopers from all military occupational specialties and skill sets. We are the III Armored Corps' Cavalry Regiment, capable of operating as a Reconnaissance and Security force or close with and destroy as a Stryker Brigade Combat Team. We move and close with the enemy at the speed of an Armored Brigade Combat Team, fight at the speed of an Infantry Brigade Combat Team, and consolidate gains faster than both.
We WIN by combining dismounted and mounted maneuver to seize key terrain with our 100-plus infantry squads and sappers along with heavy weapons of our Strykers, mortars, and artillery, enabling us to overwhelm the enemy at the point of contact.
For more updates and information on our Regiment, please visit our Facebook page.
|1st SQUADRON||2d SQUADRON||3d SQUADRON|
|FORT HOOD | TEXAS||FORT HOOD | TEXAS||FORT HOOD | TEXAS|
|4th SQUADRON||FIELD ARTILLERY SQUADRON||ENGINEER SQUADRON||SUPPORT SQUADRON|
|FORT HOOD | TEXAS||FORT HOOD | TEXAS||FORT HOOD | TEXAS||FORT HOOD | TEXAS|
3d Cavalry Regiment trains at Fort Hood, TX IOT build fundamentals of small unit lethality at the Squad and Platoon level.
An unbreakable team of Brave Rifles Tough Troopers and Families guided by empowered Leaders and ready to WIN when called by our Nation.
- PREVENTION OF REPRISAL
- POL LTR #1 OPEN DOOR POLICY
- POL LTR #2 COMMAND PRESENCE IN THE BARRACKS
- POL LTR #3 SHARP PROGRAM
- POL LTR #4 MILITARY EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (MEO) PROGRAM AND COMPLAINT PROCEDURES
- POL LTR #5 ARMY HARASSMENT AND PREVENTION PROGRAM
- POL LTR #6 MILITARY URINALYSIS POLICY
- POL LTR #7 WITHHOLDING POLICY
- POL LTR #8 LEAVE AND PASSES
- POL LTR #9 COMMAND ACCIDENT PREVENTION AND MOTORCYCLE SAFETY PROGRAM