NSSC SHARP NEWSLETTER
Natick on Twitter
Community Support Request Form
To request a Color Guard, Speaker or Display, please fill out the request form below and e-mail to: email@example.com
NSSC Need To Know Info
The following changes are in effect:
2) DFAC will be open to military personnel for take out only.
3) The Physical Fitness Center is open for military only.
4) The ID Card office remains open. Call 508-206-4030 to confirm any appointment. Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your appointment and maintain safe social distancing. If your CAC/ID is about to expire in the next 60 days, please go to https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/
5) If you are in a self-separate and monitor situation, please email the OMSO team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You only need to provide your name and phone number, and the OMSO team will conduct a telephonic questionnaire that helps inform whether you should be tested.
7) SHARP services are available at NSSC. Natick SHARP 24/7 Hotline: 508-395-9141. DoD Safe Helpline: 877-995-5247.
8) Inspector General Services are available at NSSC. Phone: 508.314.5156. email: email@example.com. Hours: 0630-1600
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
U.S. Navy 244th Birthday
National Day of the Deployed
USAG Natick Mission
USAG-Natick provides installation management services to support the Senior Commander's mission and the Total Army Family.
Numbers you need to know at Natick
CAC/ID Card Office -- 508-206-4030 Police Desk -- 508-206-4005 USARIEM Staff Duty -- 508-397-5911 HRDD Staff Duty-- 508-314-3877
MWR -- 508-206-4105 Public Affairs -- 508-206-4023