NSSC SHARP APRIL NEWSLETTER
Natick on Twitter
Community Support Request Form
To request a Color Guard, Speaker or Display, please fill out the request form below and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSSC COVID-19 Response
NSSC health professionals are actively conducting contact tracing to minimize the spread of the virus.
NSSC is currently open with only personnel supporting essential functions working on the installation.
“The health and well-being of our Soldiers, Civilians, Contractors and family members is my first and foremost concern,” said Brig. Gen. Vincent Malone, senior commander of the Natick Soldier Systems Center. “We are working together with the leaders across the installation and applying measures provided from Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Public Health authorities guidance.
NSSC encourages all personnel to continue to practice strict proper hygiene procedures as the best ways to prevent the spread of viruses and protect the NSSC population: wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, do not touch your face or eyes with unclean hands, avoid handshaking and unnecessary contact with others, to include gatherings of more than 10 people, clean all common-use areas and items, use caution when traveling off-installation, and most importantly if feeling sick or ill, avoid going to work or school and seek medical treatment for proper diagnosis.
The following changes are in effect:
1) The Cafeteria is closed until further notice
2) DFAC will be open to barracks personnel only
3) The Physical Fitness Center is Closed
4) The ID Card office remains open. Call 508-206-4030 to confirm any appointment. Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your appointment and maintain safe social distancing. If your CAC/ID is about to expire in the next 60 days, please go to https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/
5) AER campaign season is suspended until further notice
6) Implement a "self-separate and monitor" status to describe personnel who are feeling symptomatic, or are otherwise separating themselves from the general population, but have not been exposed to someone that tested positive for COVID-19
If you are in a self-separate and monitor situation, please email the OMSO team at email@example.com. You only need to provide your name and phone number, and the OMSO team will conduct a telephonic questionnaire that helps inform whether you should be tested.
7) SHARP services are available at NSSC. Natick SHARP 24/7 Hotline: 508-395-9141. DoD Safe Helpline: 877-995-5247.
8) Inspector General Services are available at NSSC. Phone: 508.314.5156. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours: 0630-1600
USAG Natick Mission
USAG-Natick provides installation management services to support the Senior Commander's mission and the Total Army Family.
Numbers you need to know at Natick
CAC/ID Card Office -- 508-206-4030 Police Desk -- 508-206-4005 USARIEM Staff Duty -- 508-397-5911 HRDD Staff Duty-- 508-314-3877
MWR -- 508-206-4105 Public Affairs -- 508-206-4023