Can I replace a basic training yearbook?
No, USASA, Fort Dix does not retain copies of basic training pictures and basic yearbooks.

Can I obtain military records about a person’s military service at USASA, Fort Dix?
No. For information about service members records, please visit the National Archives web site at

How do I obtain my birth certificate since I was born at the hospital at Fort Dix?
To locate the birth certificate of a person born at Fort Dix, the individual should make the request to the New Jersey office of Vital Statistics at .