Public Affairs Office
The Public Affairs Office supports FortBenning by communicating on behalf of the installation and its leadership - providing clear, accurate, timely information to internal & external audiences. We employ a variety of communication strategies- including social media, media engagement, and public outreach.
Media Relations works with external media organizations to "tell Fort Benning's story" through television and radio stations, newspapers and blogs. All media inquiries and concerns about public information should be referred to Media Relations at 706-545-5592 or 706-905-2254.
Command Information is the internal dissemination of news and information to better serve the needs and interests of Fort Bennine's military. Command Information products include this website and Fort Benning's growing emerging and social media presences such as:
- Facebook: Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning
- Facebook: Fort Benning Garrison
- Facebook Group Page: COVID-19 Forum
- Twitter: Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning
- Twitter: Fort Benning Garrison
- Instagram: Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning
- Youtube: Benning TV
- Vimeo:Benning TV
- Flickr: Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning
- SmugMug: Fort Benning Photos
- DVIDs :Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning
For web and social media inquiries call 706-545-5592 or 706-905-2254 or CLICK HERE to send us an email.
Community Relations partners with non-governmental organizations, civic agencies and other federal, state and local governments to provide services and opportunities that enhance the lives of those who live, work, and learn at Fort Benning. Upon request, the office may conduct tours and coordinate participation at local community events. For more information call 706-905-1356.